APPLICATION AND RULES AND REGULATIONS
ROTARY CLUB OF CHAMBERSBURG
The following guidelines were approved by the Board of Directors and most recently amended November 1, 2014
1. One scholarship will be awarded for a total not to exceed $1,200/semester or a total of $9,600 over four years.
2. Recipient to be a member of the graduating class of the Chambersburg Area Senior High School
3. Class standing - upper two fifths.
4. Payment – two installments. Recipient must submit transcripts to the Rotary Scholarship Committee Chairperson at the end of each semester to receive scholarship. Grades required to maintain scholarship standing – 2.75 GPA (based on un-weighted 4.0 scale)
5. Need – Family adjusted gross income to be shown on application. Most recent copy of W2 and pages 1 and 2 of Federal income tax return must be attached. Also attach your SAR.
6. A brief explanation as to why applicant has chosen field.
7. Programs leading to a baccalaureate degree.
8. A son or daughter of a Rotarian is not eligible for a Rotary Scholarship grant.
9. Transcripts must be attached.
10. Recipient should list the Community Service and approximate hours that he/she has been involved in during his/her High School Career.
11. Recipient must attend at least one Rotary meeting a year for a brief presentation on their education and career goals.